INSPIRED Senior Living
Collette Vacations Presents...
America's Music Cities Tour
Join tour host musician/singer/actor
May 21 - 28, 2018 | 8 Days
• Enjoy a finger-snapping, toe-tapping time as you revel in the sounds of the blues, jazz, country and good old rock ‘n’ roll.
• Visit the iconic music cities of New Orleans, Memphis and Nashville.
• Experience New Orleans, where the world’s great jazz musicians reside. Stroll with a local expert through the famous French Quarter or set out on a panoramic motorcoach tour for a different perspective of the city.
• Spend two nights in Memphis, “birthplace of the blues,” and tour Elvis Presley’s Graceland.
• At the historic Belle Meade plantation indulge in a culinary and wine tasting experience.
• Sample Tennessee whiskey at a local distillery with a rich history.
• Meet a local radio show personality on your tour of WSM Radio Station.
• Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville.
• Tour historic RCA Studio B and see where country legends recorded hit songs.
• A visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame is sure to have you humming long after you return home.
*based on 15 people booked for this tour
This tour is sponsored by INSPIRED Senior Living magazine in partnership with Collette Vacations. Mention code INSPIRED to get a $50 credit toward any Collette tour.
Call Your Local Marlin Travel for Prices & Bookings
|Broadmead Village 250-383-5414 •|| Oak Bay 250-370-1222|
|Sussex Place 250-383-6101 •|| Duncan 250-748-2594 |
|Sidney 250-656-5561 •|| Nanaimo 250-758-3924|
|Ladysmith 250-245-7114 •|| Kelowna 250-868-25b40|
|Parksville 250-248-2041 •|| Langley 604-532-0507|
Mention Code INSPIRED to get a $50 cash credit* and be eligible to win a $2500 credit toward any future Collette Vacation tour**
*cash credit will be paid upon completion of the trip
**Draw date: Dec 31/18