America's Music Cities Tour
Join tour host musician/singer/actor
May 21 - 28, 2018 | 8 Days
• Enjoy a finger-snapping, toe-tapping time as you revel in the sounds of the blues, jazz, country and good old rock ‘n’ roll.
• Visit the iconic music cities of New Orleans, Memphis and Nashville.
• Experience New Orleans, where the world’s great jazz musicians reside. Stroll with a local expert through the famous French Quarter or set out on a panoramic motorcoach tour for a different perspective of the city.
• Spend two nights in Memphis, “birthplace of the blues,” and tour Elvis Presley’s Graceland.
• At the historic Belle Meade plantation indulge in a culinary and wine tasting experience.
• Sample Tennessee whiskey at a local distillery with a rich history.
• Meet a local radio show personality on your tour of WSM Radio Station.
• Enjoy reserved seats at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville.
• Tour historic RCA Studio B and see where country legends recorded hit songs.
• A visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame is sure to have you humming long after you return home.
*based on 15 people booked for this tour