To Move or Not To Move
A Helpful Guide for Seniors Considering Their Residential Options
If you are a senior who has been wondering lately whether you should consider moving - either because you find the maintenance of your current home more difficult due to diminishing ability or energy, or you simply want a lifestyle that allows you more freedom and less responsibility - then this is the book that can help you ask the right questions and find the solution that is right for you.
Advice from professionals who are experts in the area of assisting seniors with their relocation questions and concerns.
A handy reference guide for seniors and their families wrestling with the issues around whether relocation is the best option. This 128-page book provides helpful, easy to read information and suggestions to help seniors and their families understand the decisions they need to make.
The guide tackles all your questions!
- What residential options are available?
- What residential option is right for you?
- What do Independent, Assisted Living and Complex Care facilities have to offer?
- How much does it cost to live in an Assisted Living residence? What subsidies are available?
- If you choose to stay in your own home, what are your options and what should you plan for?
- Funding sources available to seniors - tax deductions, housing subsidies, home care subsidies, equipment loan programs, renovation grants, etc.
- Downsizing - Where do you start? How do you proceed?
- Hiring home care services; do it yourself or hire an agency?
- Legal matters - how to make sure you receive the care you desire should you not be able to communicate due to some incapacitating condition
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
CLICK HERE to order the book online. Only $9.95 (plus HST) or call 1-877-479-4705 for more information
CLICK HERE for more resources to help you with Housing Options