Mark Victor Hansen has been featured on television and radio on such shows as The Oprah Winfrey Show and the Today Show, as well as in magazines and newspapers like U.S. News & World Report and USA Today. He is cofounder with Jack Canfield of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” series of books. Since then, he has written a number of books to help business owners achieve more than they believed possible. As a business person who has created an empire worth millions, and advisor to thousands, Mark has a few quotes that bear repeating... and maybe printed out and read every day, just to keep things in perspective. Here are a few of his thought-provoking quotes...
• It’s time to stop tiptoeing around the pool and jump into the deep end, head first. It’s time to think big, want more, and achieve it all!
• Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.
• You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands—your own.
• Great people are great because they solve countless, seemingly insolvable problems—you can too if you choose to.
• To realize a dream, you must have a dream to realize.
• Lack of forgiveness causes almost all of our self-sabotaging behavior.
• It matters only that you manifest your genius; it doesn’t matter when. It’s never too late or too early.
• Each of us must do massive right thinking, take massive right action, and get massive right results, right here, right now.
• Predetermine the objectives you want to accomplish. Think big, act big, and set out to accomplish big results.
• End your day by privately looking directly into your eyes in the mirror and saying, “I love you!” Do this for thirty days and watch how you transform.
• Now is the only time there is. Make your now wow, your minutes miracles, and your days pay. Your life will have been magnificently lived and invested, and when you die you will have made a difference.
• The majority of people meet with failure because they lack the persistence to create new plans to take the place of failed plans.
• You don’t become enormously successful without encountering some really interesting problems.
You can read more at www.markvictorhansen.com
This article has been viewed 4894 times.