Keeping Businesses Informed and Inspired - AUGUST 2010
Advertise in the HEALTH & FITNESS SPECIAL EDITIONS
of Senior Living magazine
September - Health and Wellness • January - Fitness & Recreation
If you are a Business that provides health products or fitness services, Senior Living can help you reach this important consumer group.
Businesses, products and services of particular interest to our readers include:
• sports equipment/clothing stores • fitness centres • fitness programs or personal trainers • vitamins and supplements • cosmetic or pharmaceutical products • massage or chiropractic services • health spas and beauty salons • laser therapy • health food stores • medical imaging centers • diet products, centres or programs • health/fitness books • outing providers • extreme sports providers • naturopaths • physiotherapists • kinesiologists • dentists and denturists • fitness oriented clubs/groups • physical aids • podiatrists • vision/hearing products • health counsellors • life long learning • adventure travel
Special Value-Added Online Offer
Purchase ads in both September and January editions and receive:
• a free listing for a year in our online Business Directory
• option to submit an article for our online Health and Fitness Page (under development)
CLICK HERE for more information. Contact us today to be a part of this exciting issue – booking deadline is August 16!
SENIORS AND THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS MARKET
It’s natural that seniors would want to continue to be active into retirement and beyond. And, with fewer demands on their time, many are able to put more attention on their health and wellness as well as explore new types of fitness activities and programs. Add to this the desire and opportunities for fitness-centred holidays and for physical pampering, such as massage and esthetic treatments, as well as anti-aging treatments and this creates a huge opportunity for businesses in the world of health and wellness. READ MORE about how health and fitness businesses are being affected by seniors and learn some tips on how to market to this rapidly expanding consumer demographic.
WHAT IS STOPPING YOU?
Book Launch and FREE Seminar by Rick Hoogendoorn
Monday, August 9 – 7-9pm
3020 Blanshard Street, Victoria BC
Whether you're struggling to build a business, lose weight, ask for what you want, or pursue your creative dreams, this presentation will help you to easily identify what's stopping you - and provide a method for dealing with any hidden, limiting beliefs and assumptions using a very simple process.
ADVERTISE IN THESE UPCOMING SENIOR LIVING MAGAZINES:
September: Health & Wellness
October: Fashion & Beauty
November: Planned Giving
December: Holiday Gifts & New Products
January: Fitness & Recreation
THE WISDOM OF WORK
The man who gets the most satisfactory results is not always the man with the most brilliant single mind, but rather the man who can best coordinate the brains and talents of his associates.
- W. Alton Jones
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- Thomas Edison
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Thomas Edison
WELCOME NEW ADVERTISERS
Aussie Pet Mobile
Chartwell Classic (Langley Gardens& The Gardens at Qualicum Beach)
Dr. Glen Cornwell
My Care Givers
Heritage Place for Seniors
Van Isle Interior Designs
Home Again Seniors Transition Services
ADVERTISE IN SENIOR LIVING MAGAZINE
Inspiring, informative and entertaining, Senior Living magazine is published twelve times per year. 32-plus full-colour, glossy pages profiling the lives and lifestyles of people over the age of 50 on Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland. Included are articles on health and fitness, travel and adventure, arts and entertainment, cooking, housing, finances and more.
• Display ads from one twelfth to full page
• Ask a Pro campaign (articles published on Senior Living Website and in Readers Newsletters)
• Classified boxed ads (two sizes)
(250) 479-4705 Click here to unsubscribe.
Toll free 1-877-479-4705
Senior Living Magazine, 153 - 1581-H Hillside Avenue, Victoria, British Columbia, V8T 2C1, Canada