Senior Living Radio's first music quiz on the 50s, 60s and 70s.
Think you know your stuff? Find out.
Do you have some of your own trivia that you would like to share for our next quiz? Who is your favourite Oldies musician or band that you would like us to cover? Join us on Facebook page and let us know.
- What is Barry Manilow's 'Copacabana' about?
- What did John Lennon say that resulted in the Beatles being banned from South African Airwaves and being hit with a huge blacklash from religious groups in the US?
- Why was the band 'Led Zepplin' spelled 'Led' instead of 'Lead'?
- Three of rock's greatest guitarists all got their start in the same band, the Yardbirds. Which three guitarists?
- What popular 60s & 70s blues/progressive rock band was named after an 18th-century agricultural engineer and inventor of the seed drill?
- Whose birth name originally was 'Declan McManus'?
- Before finding success as a solo artist, which male singer auditioned as lead vocalist for 70s prog-rock groups King Crimson and Gentle Giant?
CLICK HERE for answers!
Don't forget to check out Senior Living's NEW Radio broadcast by CLICKING HERE.
This article has been viewed 1176 times.