Senior Living Radio's 3rd Music quiz on the '50s, '60s and '70s.
Think you know your stuff? Find out.
Do you have some of your own trivia that you would like to share for our next quiz? Who is your favourite Oldies musician or band that you would like us to cover? Join us on Facebook page and let us know.
- Before they were Simon and Garfunkel, what did this famous duo call themselves?
- “Tell Laura I love Her” was a top ten hit for Ray Peterson in the United States. A cover version of the song reached the number one position in the UK in the same year. Who was the British singer who sang “Tell Laura I love Her”?
- Which former member of a 1970's musical powerhouse duo later became a member of the US House of Representatives? During the 1960s-1970s, the couple had various billboard hits as well as positioning themselves as media personalities with two top ten TV shows in the US.
- What was the name of the first song Elvis Presley recorded at Sun Records?
- Who are the two members of the Beatles who left before the band achieved success?
- Who are the famous singers who made up the Three Tenors?
- Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull is famous for playing which instrument, a very unorthodox choice for a rock band?
- What was the first music video to air on MTV?
- Phil Collins was a professional drummer in which three bands during the 1970's?
- Before he became famous for producing such acts as Talking Heads, U2 and Coldplay, Brian Eno was the keyboard player in which classic 70s glam-rock band?
CLICK HERE for the ANSWERS
Don't forget to check out Senior Living's NEW Radio broadcast by CLICKING HERE. The best of the '50s, '60s, and '70s every day, all day!
This article has been viewed 949 times.