Links & Resources
Senior Living will exchange links with other websites that are of relevance to our readers and not in conflict or competition with the products or services Senior Living or Senior Living advertisers provide. Requests will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
If you are interested in exchanging links, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for our LINK EXCHANGE APPLICATION FORM.
- GreyPlay101.com - A year round web guide to activities, clubs and workshops for seniors in Victoria
- Seniors Serving Seniors - promoting the wellbeing of seniors in the Greater Victoria area
- Family Caregivers Network Society - provides information and services for family caregivers, volunteer and health services information
- Senior Living Housing Directory of BC - details and costs for hundreds of senior residences located in British Columbia
- "To Move or Not to Move" Book - a helpful guide for seniors considering their residential options in British Columbia, written by Barbara Risto
- Senior Living Subscriptions - have Senior Living magazine delivered direct to your door every month
- "To Move or Not to Move" Book - a helpful guide for seniors considering their residential options in British Columbia
- "What Is Stopping You?" Book - breakthroughs using The Work of Byron Katie, written by Rick Hoogendoorn
Accepted links are organized by Category/Topic.
Search For Articles
Gipp Forster: Posthumously
By Gipp Forster
I won’t say when I first wrote this particular column. It could have been last week or ...
By Chris Herbert
Initially, I had some trepidation about this trip or at least a nagging unease. Could I ...
Environmental Stewardship Begins With Family
By Mathieu Powell
Interview with Canadian icon Dr. David Suzuki...