Date(s) -Friday, January 26, 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: Langara College
Galapagos Eco Tour info session – Jan. 26
A couple of spots are still available on our May 2018 Galapagos Eco Tour. This is an unforgettable opportunity to be part of an exclusive educational group adventure led by Langara biologist, Anoush Dadgar.
Join us for the final info session! Enjoy a presentation about the Galapagos Islands and the upcoming tour on Friday January 26th (7-9pm in room C408). Free to attend. Light refreshments provided. Please let us know if you plan to attend, so we can notify you in case of changes.
Unique about the Galapagos tour with Langara:
- Group size limited to 16
- Pre-departure meetings/ get-togethers and reunions
- Private 16-passenger catamaran with 9+ crew members for just our group for a 4-night luxury cruise
- Unlike most Galapagos tours; our tour is not only sea-based but partially land-based with 3 nights in Isabela island (plus 3 nights Quito)
- Tour led by Langara Biologist AND local Level 3 Naturalist guide (highest level guide from Darwin Research Centre)
- Multi-generational tour participants