On Father's Day, treat dad to some wonderful memories.
"Photos are great reminders of the events and emotions we share with our fathers. They make heart-felt gifts," says Jennifer Kinnon of Hallmark Canada. "If you have some special photos sitting in a drawer, get them out and make dad's day."
Here are few tips from Hallmark on how to make the most of family pictures for Father's Day:
- Remind him of his father
- Search through old albums until you find a picture of your father as a child with his own father. Place it in a frame that comes with a caption, like the one offered by Hallmark that reads, "A dad is someone you can count on."
- Take him back to a shared moment
- Dig out one of your favourite photos of a special moment you shared with your dad. Frame it, put it on a mug or magnet, or transform it into a paperweight for his desk so he can enjoy it all the time.
- Bring him the joys of a new generation
- Put your favourite photo of your own children in a recordable picture frame so he can hear their sweet voices any time he wishes. Another option is Hallmark's new recordable Father's Day card that comes with a photo holder.
Discover all the ways you can have fun with photos at hallmark.ca.
This article has been viewed 1824 times.