In life, we are often looking for the perfect fit in a life partner, a career, or a place to live and we weigh the options carefully. However, we neglect to take the same precautions when looking for a health care professional. This can result in many negative consequences which are easily avoidable.
Choosing the right denturist is an important step in maintaining optimal health. Often we make these decisions based on proximity and old patterns rather than looking at what we really need. When looking for a denturist it is important to consider the following 10 things:
- Does the office appear clean and sanitary?
- Do you feel comfortable in the office?
- Does your denturist take the time to listen to you?
- Does the clinic offer many options to guarantee a pleasing aesthetic outcome and a beautiful looking smile?
- Does your denturist use the most up to date equipment to ensure you the best fitting denture available?
- Does your denturist include follow up care in his services free of charge?
- Does your denturist offer to do pre-authorizations and electronic insurance billing?
- Is your denturist a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Does your denturist guarantee his work?
- Are you happy with your denture?
If you answered no to any of the above questions it is important that you consider finding the right denturist for you.
At Royal Jubilee Denture Clinic, Ian Lam has only one goal: to make sure your experience in obtaining an oral prosthetic is as comfortable and pleasant as possible. In addition to fulfilling each of the above points, we are a service oriented business that guarantees your satisfaction and the perfect fit. Our clinic is designed to promote calm, peace and comfort from the minute you walk in. And, we will ensure your comfort throughout your entire experience with us. Experience the difference details make. Call today for your free consultation 250-592-8338 or contact us online at www.rjdc.ca.
This article has been viewed 1815 times.