The snow and cold of winter can start to bring you down if you don't look for ways to spice it up. Try this recipe to keep things warm in your kitchen this year.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Olive Oil Light (120 ml)
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese (1 oz) (60 ml)
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice (22 ml)
- 1/4 tsp ground chipotle chili pepper (1 1/2 ml)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup crushed plain tortilla chips (60 ml)
What You'll Need to Do:
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Combine Hellmann's Olive Oil Light, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in a medium bowl.
- Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Evenly top with mayonnaise-type dressing mixture, then sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Did you know?
There are good fats and bad fats. Nutrition guidelines suggest that we should choose more mono and polyunsaturated fats, like those found in vegetable oils, soft, non-hydrogenated margarine and mayonnaise, instead of saturated fats like those found in butter and cream. Trans fat, found in hydrogenated oils and shortening, should be avoided as much as possible.
For more recipe ideas that will keep your kitchen hot this winter and complete nutrition information visit www.hellmanns.ca
This article has been viewed 1032 times.