October 2008 - Senior Living Vancouver Island
- 6 Live Your Passion
- Marina Rael embarks on an inspirational art tour this month in Santa Fe.
- 8 Together in Song
- The Melodears choir has been performing in seniors residences for nearly 40 years.
- 12 Running the World for Diabetes
- Diane Madseon joins Team Diabetes and races in Iceland for the cause.
- 16 Surviving the Shadows
- Abandoned as a child, Caroline Whitehead spent a lifetime searching for her brothers.
- 18 Heart Fit
- Rehab exercise programs around the city get Victoria residents moving.
- 22 Venice
- Gail Kirkpatrick gets "lost" in a city of romance, beauty and old-world charm.
- 28 Sharing Food. Sharing Love.
- Betty Ann Devitt is the heartbeat of the Cowichan Valley Basket Society.
- 34 Changing Partners
- Humour writer Barbara McLay finds her perfect dance partner - for life.
- 40 Biking the U.S.A.
- Chuck and Sue Hof experience life on the road from the seat of their motorcycle.
- 46 Harmony in the Valley
- Phil's Harmonics String Orchestra brings music to the Alberni Valley and beyond.
TO VIEW A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE, CLICK BELOW