September 2008 - Senior Living Vancouver / Mainland
- 4 To The Dogs
- These days, Mike Havey prefers to give his time and energy to man's best friend.
- 6 Queen of the Road
- Restless since youth, Joei Carlton Hossack doesn't stay in one place for too long.
- 10 A Cruise for All!
- Travel writers Rick and Chris Millikan find a cruise that meets the needs of mobility challenged travelers.
- Maintaining Your Brain
- Experts agree on four realistic approaches to keeping a healthy brain as you age.
- Challenging Authority
- Controversial and outspoken journalist Rafe Mair has been both applauded and fired.
- 20 Cultural Ambassador
- Though she's never been a mother in the traditional sense, Johanna Rundell has more than 50 children all over the world
- 24 The Golden Years
- Getting older has its benefits - and it sure beats the heck out of the alternative
- 26 Facing My Fears
- Claire Wilson embarks on a new life while letting go of old fears
- 29 In Memoriam
- Senior Living magazine says goodbye to a friend
- 23 BBB Scam Alert
- 31 Crossword
TO VIEW A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE, CLICK BELOW