May 2008 - Senior Living Vancouver / Mainland
- 4 Seniors Helping Seniors
- 411 Seniors Centre provides diverse programs and activities.
- 6 A Marriage of Food, Fitness, and Fun
- Former Olympians Doug and Diane Clement continue to contribute to health, fitness, sport - and their community.
- 10-13 Special Feature: LEAVE A LEGACY
- 10 Making a World of Difference.
- 11 Tips on Effective Giving.
- 12 Care, Compassion and Courage.
- 13 Planned Giving with Life Insurance.
- 14 The Story Behind the Name
- Maillardville - the Lower Mainland's little slice of Quebec.
- 16 The Boys of Summer
- Whether they're seven or 70, these "boys" are devoted to the sport of baseball.
- 20 Mentor in Our Midst
- Author Ed Griffin is inspiring creative writers in and outside the classroom.
- 22 Doing His Best
- Whatever Walter Husband does, he always does his best.
- 24 Trekking South Africa
- A Vancouver Island couple embark on an exciting adventure a world away.
TO VIEW A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE, CLICK BELOW