December 2007 And January 2008 Table Of Contents - Senior Living Magazine Victoria Bc
- 6 A Time For Giving
- Salvation Army volunteer Jim ten Hove - serving people behind the scenes.
- 8 Music and More
- Louise Rose reaches out to her community with the gift of music.
- 12 Floating Home
- Some people enjoy living by the water - others enhoy living on it.
- 14 An Italian Christmas
- Passing down traditions - and recipes - for an authentic Italian celebration.
- 16 Giving the Future a Past
- Collecting and preserving items from mid-Vancouver Island's educational past.
- 18 Following Her Bliss
- Gail Adrienne is doing something she believes in - helping Nanaimo become a little greener.
- 22 A Silver Tsunami
- Why are Parksville and Qualicum Beach ranked No. 2 among the best places in Canada to retire?
- 30 Long & Winding Road
- Exploring labyrinths - on Vancouver Island and beyond - for reflection and healing.
- 46 Search for the Perfect Tree
- Al Keith reflects on one of his fondest Christmas memories.
- 10 Victoria's Past Revisited
- A Tale of Mrs. Wilmer
- 38 Tasty Traditions
- Fond memories and heritage recipes
TO VIEW A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE, CLICK BELOW