October 2007 Table Of Contents - Senior Living Magazine Victoria BC
- 2 Sharing the Warmth
- Zonta Club member Cecile Turall gets recognized for her volunteer contributions to community.
- 6 Campy, Vampy & Fun
- Dancer/performer Michelle Hoekstra shares her showbiz flare with local fitness enthusiasts.
- 8 A Place for All Seasons
- Travel to Tofino - no longer just a surfers' and hippies' paradise.
- 12-21 PLANNED GIVING FEATURE
- Advice on choosing the best vehicle to benefit your favourite charity - and your taxes.
- Gift of Nature
- Hugh and Daphne Ogilvie made their property their final gift - and forever legacy.
- Giving Now or Later
- Monthly donations help charitable organization fund their day-to-day operations, whie giving donors and insider's perspective.
- 22 Journey of 1,000 miles
- Long-time marathoner Lok Lee runs for fun, fitness and friendship - here and around the world.
- 32 Friends, Faith and Wally the Cat
- 104-year-old Irene Guertin still lives in her own home and plays the piano daily.
- 10 Victoria's Past Revisited
- Macdonald Bank Robbery Mystery
- 38 Tasty Traditions
- Fond memories and heritage recipes
TO VIEW MAGAZINE, CLICK IMAGE BELOW