September 2007 Table Of Contents - Senior Living Magazine Victoria BC
- 2 Letter to the Editor
- Reader response to Holly Rowland's personal journey with Kidney Failure.
- 6 Different Strokes
- Recreational and sea kayakers can refine their technique with Doug Alderson's guide to paddling.
- 8 Snow Boots to Gumboots
- Retired professor Joan Givner redefines herself in retirement, staying true to her passion.
- 12 Esquimalt's Secret Garden
- Esquimalt's Maclure estate's dedicated gardeners bring the property back to life to the delight of locals and tourists.
- 16 Get Out & Have Fun
- Rick and Betty Clough of Comox take fitness to a new level and have fun doing it.
- 18 What's In A Decade
- More than a decade after graduating from UVic, five diverse art students join their mentor to exhibit their collective works.
- 20 Still Singing
- ARION Male Voice Choir, Canada's oldest continuing choir, is still going strong more than 100 years later.
- 22 Man Behind the Music
- Maetro Marlin Wolfe may explore different ways to express his creativity, and music remains his raison d'être.
- 30 Garden of Rooms
- Barbara and Reg Grainger turn a challenge into a charmer.
- 10 Victoria's Past Revisited
- Victoria's Favourite Ghost
- 38 Tasty Traditions
- Fond memories and heritage recipes
TO VIEW MAGAZINE, CLICK ON IMAGE BELOW