July And August 2008 - Senior Living Vancouver Island
- 6 Abracadabra
- Magic is alive and well in the city with the Victoria Magic Circle - meet two of their senior members.
- 12 The King Returns
- Director Arlene Blundell attempts to take live theatre to a new level with the production of The King and I at Nanaimo's Port Theatre.
- 16 Sharing the Songs
- Drummers practise at the Quw'utsun' Cultural Centre in Duncan as they gear up for the North American Indigenous Games.
- 22 On Pointed Toe
- Dancer and volunteer Janice Foran gives her time passionately to the Canadian Pacific Ballet company.
- 28 Growing The Garden Within
- Organic gardener and author Gail Richards moved to the Cowichan Valley where she can nurture her garden - and herself.
- 30 Retracing Roman Footsteps
- A Roman Empire cruise such as the Romans never experienced.
- 34 Scooting
- Josephine Reed hits the streets (and paths) of Victoria in style - and comfort!
- 42 Happy Feet on Philip Island
- Little Penguins scuttle from sea to sand dune homes, and tourist flock to see them.
- 46 Volunteer Tour de Force
- Louise Strand-Russell is responsible for bringing the Tour de Rock campaign to Vancouver Island.
TO VIEW A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE, CLICK BELOW