February 2008 Table Of Contents - Senior Living Magazine Victoria BC
- 6 Squash at Any Age
- Sisters Gina Mycock and Bev Kirk swing into action every day - on the court and off
- 8 The Accidental Humorist
- Desmond Lindo takes a humorous stab at life and politics in British Columbia.
- 12 Deep In Mud
- Evelyn White unwinds with a Napa Vally getaway.
- 14 Rocks in Her Pocket
- Diane Swanson makes science fun for children - and adults.
- 16 Skinny Skis
- Making the most out of winter with this stress-reliefing sport.
- 20 Lending a Hand to Victims
- Easing the pain of traumatic experience through Police Victim Services.
- 30 Celebrating Island Seniors
- Senior Living magazine celebrates our third annual Senior Celebration Festival in March.
- 32 Retiring Green
- Saving the planet one light bulb at a time.
- 39 A Lifetime Passion
- Kees de Groot is passionate about the beautiful and exotic orchid.
- 40 Origin of Peace
- Author Colin Mallard examines the possibility of peace in his latest book, Uncommon Reason
TO VIEW A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE, CLICK BELOW