May 2008 Table Of Contents - Senior Living Magazine Victoria BC
- 6 Trekking South Africa
- Vancouver Island couple chase adventure around the globe.
- 12-20 SPECIAL FEATURE - LEAVE A LEGACY
- 12 A World of Difference
- 13 Tips on Effective Giving
- 14 Care, Compassion & Courage
- 17 Planned Giving with Life Insurance
- 20 Mentoring the Future
- 22 Never Give Up
- Gerhard Hertwig survived the horrors of war by holding firm to his faith.
- 24 The Women Behind the Institute
- The South Vancouver Island branch of the Women's Institute.
- 29 Embraced by the Arts
- Director Jeff Hyslop shares his talents with the Showcase Theatre Company.
- 32 Retracing History
- Team Shawnigan joins a 64-day paddle with the Thompson Brigade 2008.
- 40 Married to Music
- A shared love of music grew into a life-long love affair for the Growcotts.
- 46 Ping-Pong Friends
- The Crestview Ping-Pong Club has been building friendships for 50 years.
TO VIEW A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE, CLICK BELOW