April 2008 Table Of Contents - Senior Living Magazine Vancouver And Lower Mainland Bc
- 4 One Man Band
- Thoma Mackay started living his dream later in life - and he'll never stop.
- 6 Taking Flight
- Orphaned Wildlife Rehabilitation Society (O.W.L.) mends injured birds - and injured souls.
- 10 Mind over Meaningless Matter
- What to do with all that "stuff."
- 12 The Story Behind the Name
- Deas Island.
- 14 Vaudeville Lives On
- This group of volunteer performers and crew are sharing their passion for live theatre with the next generation.
- 16 Add Everest Base Camp to Your "List"
- Traveller Patricia Morris found a sense of accomplishment near the top of the world.
- 20 News From The Island
- Senior Living magazine hosted its third annual Senior Celebration Festival in Victoria.
- 24 Make the Most of Your Photos
- This second part of a two-part series helps you manage your travel photos when you get home.
- 28 The Jamaican James Bond
- Humour writer Desmond Lindo goes head to head with the late Ian Fleming.
- TO VIEW A COPY OF THE MAGAZINE, CLICK BELOW